ICICI BANK TRAVEL CARD
Your ICICI Bank Travel Card Kit Contains:
1) Welcome Letter
2) Primary Card
3) Primary Card ATM PIN & Web Password
4) Replacement Card
5) Replacement Card ATM PIN & Web Password
6) Travel Card Booklet
7) Reload & Refund Forms
To use the Travel Card:
Take out your Primary Card(Stuck to the Welcome Letter and match with Card No on the Welcome Letter) and the ATM PIN of that card (match Ref No. with that on the Welcome Letter).
Keep the Replacement Card(Replacement Card Sticker stuck) separate alongwith the ATM PIN (Replacement Card printed on it.).
FURTHER USAGE GUIDELINES(FOR USA):
- Only Visa Flag card to be issued (some merchants in USA do not accept Electron card)
- This card is to be treated as Credit Card during usage
- To be swiped only on Credit Card terminals in US (and not on debit card terminals which is often different in US)
- Alternatively, check for Visa logo on the machine the card is swiped
- Can be used in any ATM with Visa logo using the 4 digit pin provided
- In an ATM, if there is an option for the type of account, please select the ‘Credit Card account'
- At the Hotels, if your card is not working, please ask the merchant to swipe the card on the Visa swipe terminal and not key in the card number
CHECKING CARD BALANCE THROUGH INTERNET
Customers can also check their card balance through the Internet. They can either:
- Go to www.icicibank.com , click on the Travel Card link, click on Login for Travel Card Customers and log in using the 16 Digit Primary card Number and internet password(given along with ATM Pin)
- Click on https://prepaid.icicibank.com/icici/html/customer.html and log in using the 16 Digit Primary card Number and internet password(given along with ATM Pin)
TRAVEL CARD INTERNET USAGE GUIDELINES:
The ICICI Bank Travel Card has been enabled for usage over the Internet. The card first needs to be activated for Internet Usage, by the customer, through the customer log in screen, before the card can be used over the Internet. Customer log in link is https://prepaid.icicibank.com/icici/html/customer.html . User id is 16 digit card no and password is the web password (given along with ATM Pin)
Salient features are:
- Life Long Activation : The card can be kept active for internet usage lifelong.
- Activation in Hours : The card can be activated for Internet Usage for a certain number of hours. After the expiry of the said number of hours, the card would again be disabled for Internet Usage.
- Activation for Days: The card can be activated for Internet Usage for a certain number of days. After the expiry of the said number of days, the card would again be disabled for Internet Usage
- Limit on the Amount per Txn: Limit can be placed on the maximum amount per transaction, for which the card can be used over the Internet. If card is attempted to be used for an amount exceeding the amount as defined, the txn would be rejected.
For the safety of your card and money, the following 2 points need to be kept in mind:
- Site needs to be a Verisign Secure Site
- Site has to have a field to enter the CVV 2 number (CVV 2 number is the 3 digit number after the 16 digit card number, on the reverse of the card)